PETRO Design/Build Group
To provide the best service to our clients we work as a team. We are continually interested in reviewing submissions from talented designers and landscape/construction industry personnel to benefit our "team building". If you are interested in working at PETRO Design/Build Group, please review current openings: Send requested application documents as attachment to: Laura Bassett firstname.lastname@example.org
Petro Design Build Groupis looking for an Administrative assistant who is self-motivated and ready to make a difference. The company is looking for a person who can enhance our traditions of conscientious project management that result in great client relationships making jobs run smoothly from start to finish. The Administrative assistant is crucial in our company ensuring that every challenge is met with an appropriate solution, from drainage correction to mold abatement, from insufficient insulation and thermal irregularities to water conservation in the landscape. Distinctive architectural design and fine construction for homes and gardens have been hallmarks of PETRO Design/Build Group for over thirty years. We provide complete site development and integrated design/build services for new construction, home additions, interior renovations and outdoor living spaces throughout the region in Maryland, Washington, DC and Virginia.
Administrative Assistant Job Purpose:Enhances executives and company associates effectiveness by providing information management support, representing the company to others.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by collaborating with staff and following up on results. Assisting staff with administrative needs and
prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing database/business file searches
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; completes other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Administrative Writing Skills.
- Reporting Skills.
- Supply Management.
- Demonstrable proficiencies with internet search engines, platforms and social media and apps.
- Adobe & Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Organization, Time Management.
- Presentation Skills.
- Equipment Maintenance.
- Travel Logistics.
- Verbal Communication.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, multi-tasking, high-pressure environment.
To apply for the position, please submit a letter of interest (200-300 words), a description of your recent work as well as any non-work experiences that you support your application for this position. Please be sure to include any certifications you may have that support the skills needed for this position.
Send requested application documents as attachment to: Laura Bassett email@example.com